Pre-season Tune-up Check List
1) Check & clean all filters, replace if necessary.
2) Remove & replace old gas. (stagnant gas looses octane & can harm engine)
3) Inspect, clean & re-grease front wheel bearings.
4) Check all brake pads, calipers and mounting bolts for damage and or wear.
5) Check all suspension pivot points& heim joints. Replace if signs of cracking or excessive wear.
6) At least once a year check CV’s by pulling boots off and re-greasing.
7) Check tire pressure often, 15-17 LBS front& rear for sand.
8) Check & replace all fluid levels.
9) Check & torque all lug nuts to 60 LBS. Check often.
10) Check & re-torque CV inner & outer retaining bolts.
11) Check all seat belts for stress and or rips. Check & tighten mounting bolts.
12) Check & tighten steering linkage from rack.